Sunday, August 1, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well we made it back safe and sound. Everyone is a quite tired but very happy to have arrived home with no delays or mishaps on the trip.

For the next few days LaDawne is going to take it very easy, just to recover from all the physio she had to endure as well as the jet lag. There was an incedent on our last day at the hospital during one of LaDawne's physio treatments. It happened when one of the therapists was stretching out her muscles. He seemed to have over stretched them and caused an injury that will set LaDawne's therapy back a bit. This frustrated me more than LaDawne. You know, my wife has a such a good attitude! I'm still learning a lot from her.

Once we get a little more rest we will post again. I am really excited about what is too come. Both LaDawne and I have a lot of hope that God is going to show us all a little of what he can do.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment